We are currently looking for a community whisperer – a Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate marketing activities with CEO to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Quirks you’ll love:
- Weekly vitamin dosage directly to your desk
- The young and the restless. And super creative team.
- Company events, tech conferences and trainings, kick offs meetings
- Flexible hours
- Home Office
- No dress code
- Business trips
- Private health care
- Friendly spaces in the best locations
- Transparent employment conditions.
- Creativity, working in the team, motivation – you develop many of your skills.
- Transparent career path, the possibility to work on different projects, clear promotion conditions.
- Snacks and drinks
- E – learning platforms
- Acces to business advisors, experts, mentors.