DLabs are a 21 person, fast growing Data Science startup with offices in Toruń, Gdańsk and Warszawa. We’ve gained our experience from giants like Google, Intel and the European Organization for Nuclear research in Geneva.
We work with leading clients offering services and products in Data Science, Machine Learning, Autonomous Vehicles, Ads and Marketing. We even dabble in fitness and nutrition and we’re creating AI to help people with diabetes.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and proactive talent hunter to source high-quality candidates to meet our business requirements.
- Interested in tech: you’ll be recruiting technologies both from a technical and communications perspective, so it helps to love this industry.
- A people person: an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass.
- An experienced resourcer with an agency background: an understanding of the sourcing and delivery process, including headhunting and application review; with a background in IT roles.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
- You come from an agency or consultancy background
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques
- Ability to recommend and create a variety of selection processes relevant to individual recruitment needs.
- Must be able to work well within a fast paced, pressured, start-up environment.
- Build strong working relationships within DLabs and deliver effective recruitment solutions across multiple work streams, in line with our process and best practice
- Conduct briefings with key stakeholders (CEO and CTO) to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy
- Write enticing and creative job specifications, advertising them internally and externally across job boards and world wide web
- Manage and qualify job applications, utilise job boards to headhunt candidates and draw upon previous experience in business mapping
- Attend networking events and conferences to target potential candidates
- Schedule and conduct telephone interviews, coordinate face to face interviews with key stakeholders
- Lead offer negotiations and closing out candidates
- Manage the on-boarding process for new starters and work closely with CTO to devise their roadmap
- Talent acquisition and retention; building employee brand and great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
Quirks you’ll love:
- Weekly vitamin dosage directly to your desk
- The young and the restless. And super creative team.
- Company events, tech conferences and trainings, kick offs meetings
- Flexible hours
- Home Office
- No dress code
- Business trips
- Private health care
- Friendly spaces in the best locations
- Transparent employment conditions.
- Creativity, working in the team, motivation – you develop many of your skills.
- Transparent career path, the possibility to work on different projects, clear promotion conditions.
- Snacks and drinks
- E – learning platforms
- Acces to business advisors, experts, mentors.
If you love tech and have a recruitment background, but want to do something without the pressures of KPI’s and sales targets, this is a great opportunity to grow your skill set in a fun and growing company.