We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the regulations in force in the country where the data are collected.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
– analytics and statistics for the needs of business activity – web analytics website, visit analysis
– marketing and statistical activities of its own or in cooperation with other entities.
– a better experience while browsing the website,
– the management your subscription to the newsletter (subscriptions and unsubscriptions)
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be:
– fulfilment of the legal obligation
– a legally legitimate interest of the Administrator (eg statistical purposes, marketing)
Your personal data is processed only by individuals authorized by us or our partners.
– activities undertaken by you on social networking sites and the use of plugins and other tools from these websites (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) on our websites
– using analytical tools and for anonymous awareness of user behavior, in particular such as Google Analytics
Your personal data will be kept until the purpose for which the consent is processed or revoked or until the claims related to the purposes for which personal data are collected are time-barred.
1. The right to request access to your personal data, deletion or limitation of processing.
2. Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
2. The right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
3. The right to transfer personal data.
4. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously agreed.
5. The right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
The above rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in art. 16 – 21 GDPR, by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: DLabs sp. z o.o. ul. Gen. de Gaulle’a 3a/2, 80-261 Gdańsk, Poland.
In any case, when you visit websites belonging to DLabs Sp. z o.o. (“Pages”) and you use our mobile applications, DLabs servers automatically collect information about the use of the Sites. This information includes, among others: (i) the domain name and host from which you access the Internet, (ii) the IP address of the computer or Internet service provider you use, (iii) the operating system used (e.g., Mac OS, Windows) (iv) the browser used and its version (eg Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera), (v) the name of the website that redirected you to us, (vi) the type of device you use. The above information allows us to determine your habits related to browsing the pages, the content you are interested in and the specific websites you are entering. It also allows us to set dates of visits to our websites, browsing paths and time devoted to individual subpages.
Just like other commercial websites, we can send to your device one or several “cookies” (small text files sent to your browser, they can be stored on your device so that we can recognize you when you visit us again). In particular, we use two categories of cookies:
1. session cookies (which are automatically deleted when you close your browser, we use them mainly to determine the status of users of our services, so that our users have access to pages visible only to them in connection with the use of our websites or services: the session cookie is assigned in the user’s login process and deleted at logout)
2. permanent cookies (which remain also after closing the browser and can be deleted manually).
We may also receive information about you also when you enter our Website using the appropriate link located on the third party’s website. The above persons may provide us with contact details and information collected in “cookies” used on their websites. Third parties use session IDs to help you navigate our Sites. Please note that using “cookies” by third parties is not covered by this Policy. We do not have access to or control over these “cookies”.
– sharing some content (requiring logging in) without having to log in each time after each session
– automatic rerouting of people who have already logged in once
– a better serving of ads
– adjusting the content to the user
In Cookies for our domains:
– information about the user is encoded (GUID) in a way that allows its identification only through our server
– we do not save any data in an explicit manner
– information about the user is encoded (GUID) in a way that allows its identification only through our server – we do not save any data in an explicit manner
By enabling the option of accepting cookies in your browser settings, you agree to the use by DLabs sp. z o.o. cookies in relation to you. If you do not agree to the use by DLabs sp. z o.o. cookies, you can block them by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings. Please, remember, however, that if you decide not to accept our “cookies”, you will not be able to use all our functionalities; We also do not guarantee that our services and Sites will work optimally.
All popular Internet browsers allow cookies to be created by default. However, the user has the full ability to manage to allow and to block their creation, both:
– globally – all cookies
– collectively – only third-party cookies
– selectively – Cookies for each domain are set separately.
Your data can be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling to select the appropriate recipients of commercial information, for statistical and marketing purposes.
You can adjust your browser settings and express opposition to profiling. Below are the links to the instructions of the most popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
DLabs sp. z o.o.
ul. Gen. de Gaulle'a 3A/2