1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the regulations in force in the country where the data are collected.
2. LEGAL BASIS AND OBJECTIVES FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data is processed only to the extent necessary to achieve a strictly
defined purpose in accordance with GDPR:
- answering your questions and requests submitted through the website contact form, e-mail or phone – on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6 1. f)
- fulfilment of the legal obligation (Article 6 1. c)
- marketing activities on the basis of consent (Article 6 1. a) for example sending e-books, newsletter, business information
- recruitment – to establish and maintain contact with you in relation to the application documents submitted (Article 6 1. b)
- analytics and statistics for the needs of business activity – web analytics website, visit analysis on its own or in cooperation with other entities – the legally legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6 1. f)
- a better experience while browsing the website based on the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6 1. F) ;
- investigation or safeguard against possible claims (according to Article 6 1. f)
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making.
Regardless of the purpose of the processing, providing the data is voluntary
3. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The controller processes different personal data depending on the purpose and legal basis of the processing only to the extent necessary to achieve a defined purpose
- message through the contact form: e-mail address, telephone number and all other information provided by you in the message
- sending newsletters, business information and e-books: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number
- recruitment: the e-mail address from which the message was sent and and all other information provided by you in the message
- business cooperation: e-mail address, address, data of your company, phone number, bank account number (for payment processing), data of contact persons from your company
4. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data may be transferred to entities cooperating with the Controller on the basis of appropriate agreements, including:
- business partners, subcontractors
- technological partners, who provide IT services and marketing tools
- entities authorized by law to obtain Personal Data
5. DATA RECIPIENTS OUTSIDE THE AREA OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
- activities undertaken by you on social networking sites and the use of plugins and other tools from these websites (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) on our websites
- to achieve business purposes (incl. the use of IT tools provided by third country entities)
- using analytical tools and for anonymous awareness of user behaviour, in particular, such as Google Analytics
6. RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed through the following terms:
- on the basis of consent – until the withdrawal or termination of the purpose for which the data were collected
- in connection with the execution of the agreement throughout the period of our cooperation with You and until the expiry of the period of legal
- Personal data collected for the purposes of recruitment will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process
- Personal Data processed for the purpose of fulfilling the Controller’s legal obligations will be processed for the period resulting from the relevant legal regulations
7. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
- The right to request access to your personal data, deletion or limitation of processing.
- The right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- The right to transfer personal data – you have the right to request the transfer tha data that we have collected to another organization or to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously agreed.
- The right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
16 – 21 GDPR, by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the following address: DLabs sp. z o.o. ul. Gen. de Gaulle’a 3a/2, 80-261 Gdańsk, Poland.
8. COOKIES POLICY
In any case, when you visit websites belonging to DLabs Sp. z o.o. (“Pages”) and you use our mobile applications, DLabs servers automatically collect information about the use of the Sites. This information includes, among others: (i) the domain name and host from which you access the Internet, (ii) the IP address of the computer or Internet service provider you use, (iii) the operating system used (e.g., Mac OS, Windows) (iv) the browser used and its version (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera), (v) the name of the website that redirected you to us, (vi) the type of device you use. The above information allows us to determine your habits related to browsing the pages, the content you are interested in and the specific websites you are entering. It also allows us to set dates of visits to our websites, browsing paths and time devoted to individual subpages.
Just like other commercial websites, we can send to your device one or several “cookies” (small text files sent to your browser, they can be stored on your device so that we can recognize you when you revisit us). In particular, we use two categories of cookies:
- session cookies (which are automatically deleted when you close your browser, we use them mainly to determine the status of users of our services so that our users have access to pages visible only to them in connection with the use of our websites or services: the session cookie is assigned in the user’s login process and deleted at logout)
- permanent cookies (which also remain after closing the browser and can be
We may also receive information about you also when you enter our Website using the appropriate link located on the third party’s website. The above persons may provide us with contact details and information collected in “cookies” used on their websites. Third parties use session IDs to help you navigate our Sites. Please note that using “cookies” by third parties is not covered by this Policy. We do not have access to or control over these “cookies”.
Cookies for our domains allow you to:
– sharing some content (requiring logging in) without having to log in each time after each session
– automatic rerouting of people who have already logged in once
– a better serving of ads
– adjusting the content to the user
In Cookies for our domains:
– information about the user is encoded (GUID) in a way that allows its
identification only through our server
– we do not save any data in an explicit manner
We use third-party cookies to provide services such as newsletter subscriptions, text conversations, behaviour analysys, remarketing, etc.:
By enabling the option of accepting cookies in your browser settings, you agree to the use by DLabs sp. z o.o. cookies in relation to you. If you do not agree to the use by DLabs sp. z o.o. cookies, you can block them by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings. Please, remember, however, that if you decide not to accept our “cookies”, you will not be able to use all our functionalities; We also do not guarantee that our services and Sites will work optimally.
All popular Internet browsers allow cookies to be created by default. However, the user has the full ability to manage to allow and to block their creation, both:
– globally – all cookies
– collectively – only third-party cookies
– selectively – Cookies for each domain are set separately.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your data can be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling to select the appropriate recipients of commercial information, for statistical and marketing purposes.
You can adjust your browser settings and express opposition to profiling. Below are the links to the instructions of the most popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciesteczka [link]
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies