The run-up to Christmas is always full of events in the artificial intelligence industry. We’ve curated a list of the most interesting ones, so you won’t waste time trawling hundreds of websites.
We’ve even split the list into three sections — each dedicated to a different month: October, November, and December. Even better, the events are in chronological order, so you can fill up your calendar as you go.
If you’re looking for the best AI event of 2022, you’re in the right place.
Let’s get stuck in!
AI Events To Attend In October
Date: October 5-6th
Place: Santa Clara, USA & online
Ticket: Free to 1,199 USD
Topping the list is an event in technology’s heartland — Silicon Valley. This year, Digital Transformation Week will see top-level execs from companies like Levi Strauss & Co., Microsoft, IBM, Twitter, Netflix, Volvo, and Amazon discuss the latest digital practices in the industry.
The two-day event will focus on:
- Understanding risk and security
- Headless tech strategies
- Using AI to understand behaviors
- 5G connectivity & WiFi6
- Quantum computing
- Edge computing
Check the detailed agenda here.
Date: October 11-13th
Ticket: 197-597 GBP
Managing an AI project is hard, regardless of your knowledge and experience. So it’s always worth your while to build your expertise. This workshop is for everyone tasked with running AI projects, helping you tackle any challenge that might come your way.
During the event, you’ll learn:
- The differences between running a data science and typical software development project
- A unique lean project management framework for data science
- AGILE data science
Thanks to small working groups, participants will even have the chance to ask questions about specific project challenges.
Date: October 12-13th
Place: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Ticket: 269-1,599 EUR
In October, Amsterdam will host one of the most prominent global AI events. The summit attracts the most brilliant minds in the artificial intelligence industry and brims with discussions about critical AI issues.
Attendees can choose between several tracks across the two-day summit:
- Day 1: Moonshot Mothership, Healthy Cities, Money AI, DLTS + Cyber Security, Inspiredminds! Talent Lab, AI4good Wicked Problem Challenges, Innovation In Action, The Metaverse, Responsible AI: Getting It Right
- Day 2: Innovation In Action, Deep Dive Tech Talks, Startup City, NLP, Conversational AI + Voice: The Next Generation
Speakers include leaders from Apple, Meta, Amazon, EY, NVIDIA, Google, Intel, NASA, and IBM — and you can expect talks about:
- Conversational AI is already transforming the world – where are we now, and what’s next?
- When is AI transparent enough?
- Trustworthy AI, Digital Privacy, and the Open Internet
…and much, much more.
Date: October 27-28th
Place: Chicago, USA
Ticket: 1,000-1,350 USD
This year, The Data Science Conference lands in Chicago, so make sure you book a ticket soon if you want to hear talks from execs at the likes of NASDAQ, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, IBM, Airbnb, and Twitter.
Presentations will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Top things they don’t teach you in a data science degree
- How to improve market quality and efficiency with AI
- How much have recent advances in data science & AI changed drug discovery
- The user search experience
- Practical ways to build fair, unbiased, and trustworthy AI
This event is unique because it’s vendor, sponsor, and recruiter-free, helping keep the focus on artificial intelligence, nothing else.
AI Events To Attend In November
Date: November 8th
The following AI event is a collab between TechCrunch and iMerit. It brings together specialists from AI and ML, covering the latest trends in deploying machine learning data operations.
You can expect deep insights on:
- Commercializing AI with Data Intelligence
- ML DataOps Readiness For Enterprise AI
- Solving Data Edge Cases in Production AI
- What’s Trending in ML DataOps
The event will bring together AI and ML specialists, data scientists, and engineers from diverse industries.
Date: November 9-10th
Place: Toronto, Canada
Ticket: 349-3,095 CAD
If you’re into more detailed artificial intelligence fields, here’s the summit for you. Expect talks on the latest advancements and trends in deep learning from execs at Google, Electronic Art, Ericsson, Yelp, and Levis.
The sole focus is AI — covering topics like:
- Neural Networks
- Computer Vision
- Pattern Recognition
- Speech Recognition
- AI Assistants
- Image Retrieval
- Generative Models
It’s an excellent opportunity to meet with industry authorities, alongside chatting with tech company CEOs, CTOs, data scientists, and machine learning engineers.
7. DSC Europe
Date: November 14-18th
Place: Belgrade, Serbia & online
Ticket: 360-480 EUR
DSC Europe is a five-day event focused on AI and Data in business. Attendees learn about the latest industry developments from speakers at the likes of IBM, Microsoft, Audi, Meta, and PwC.
You’ll hear talks spanning over forty topics, including:
- Data Science in Production
- Transformational ML & AI
- AI & Data Strategy
- Robotics & Machine Learning
Beyond the talks, you can also attend online sessions where you can practice data-related skills.
Date: November 23-24th
Ticket: 109-740 EUR
This year’s edition of the Big Data Conference brings technical talks on Big Data, High Load, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
Expect to meet IT professionals, developers, and users — and to share insights, discuss best practices, and explore exciting use cases and business applications. You’ll also hear talks from speakers from IBM, Capgemini, Oracle, PayPal, Meta, and more.
Topics will include:
- Keeping AI/ML data secure
- MLOps: Scaling TensorFlow model on Kubernetes
- Foundations of data teams
- Julia, Python, R &Scala – a comparison from experience
…and that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
AI Events To Attend In December
9. Future of AI
Date: December 1st
Place: Tel Aviv, Israel
Ticket: 55-290 USD
We all know artificial intelligence will play a crucial role in the modern world. But some people are worried about what this technology can do.
That’s why discussing its future is vital, precisely what you’ll do at the Future of AI. The event launched in 2017 and now attracts experts from across AI and data science, with specialist talks from Intel, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, and Deloitte.
The main topics include:
- AI Adoption
- Deep Learning Training
- Accelerated Machine Learning
- High-performance Data Analytics
- No-code / Low-code
- AI in the Cloud
- Ethics of AI
See the full conference schedule by clicking here.
Date: December 1-2nd
Place: London, UK & online
Ticket: Free to 99 GBP
The AI & Big Data Expo Global showcases next-generation technologies and strategies from the Artificial Intelligence and Big Data industry. While there, you can expect to hear about functional, successful use cases of AI & Big Data in businesses.
The expo will run across two days, covering various topics, including:
- Day One: Enterprise AI and AI, Data & Digital Strategies
- Day Two: Applied Data & Analytics and Transformational AI
Speakers include notable names from Rolls-Royce, McKinsey, and Mcdonald’s. They’ll talk about everything from AI, Big Data, IoT, 5G, and Blockchain to Cyber Security & Cloud — with each speaker offering plenty of real-life examples.
Date: December 5-6th
Place: San Francisco, USA
Ticket: 3,500 USD
This event features a panel discussion about how we do business nowadays.
With that in mind, expect a focus on the impact of artificial intelligence on every organization. There’ll also be talks from some of the biggest names in artificial intelligence, including Fei-Fei Li, Andrew Ng, and James Manyika.
They’ll cover the following topics:
- How organizations can use AI to scale, increase revenue and grow the bottom line
- What the mass adoption of AI means to your businesses and workers as it becomes a core business competency
- How companies are redefining how they create, capture, and share value as they put machine learning at the center of their capabilities
- How will a recession and inflation affect AI budgets?
- How should AI be governed? What could an artificial intelligence Bill of Rights look like?
- How AI can improve supply chain management and is making companies more nimble, cleverer, and leaner
- Getting the right data even from industries where giant data sets don’t exist. Accessing how much data is enough and how synthetic data transforms the field.
Date: December 6-8th
Place: Las Vegas, USA
Ticket: 699-3,249 USD
Las Vegas isn’t all parties.
On December 6th, it’ll transform into a three-day hive of artificial intelligence, all thanks to this conference from Microsoft. Besides hearing from those at the host company, expect talks from a range of organizations covering a wealth of topics.
These will include presentations on:
- AI for Sustainability: Optimizing Energy Usage with AI
- Azure Data Engineer Skills for Success
- Cloud Services for the Metaverse
- Ethical AI: Assessing Fairness of Machine Learning Models
On either side of the talks, there’ll be workshops running on December 4-5th and 9th, so feel free to arrive early and make the most of your visit!
Date: December 7th
The following event is a webinar aimed at organizations in the healthcare industry. The speaker is our very own CEO, Shemmy Majewski, and he’ll draw on his experience helping teams build out business models using artificial intelligence to deliver this talk.
During the AI event, Shemmy will dive into:
- Healthcare and the role of AI
- The most established AI solutions in HealthTech
- How to convince stakeholders to invest in AI-based business models
- How to estimate the cost of an AI-based business model
- Common risks associated with implementing AI-based business models
- What to avoid when starting with AI
He’ll also share his experience of starting a HealthTech business, which offers an AI-powered app that simplifies the lives of people with type 1 diabetes.
You’ll also have plenty of time to ask questions after the webinar.
Date: December 13-14th
Ticket: 99-249 USD
Last but not least, the Global AI Festival is a digital broadcast of thought-provoking discussions and insights from world AI leaders. The event covers global and regional streams, helping you learn about the latest technological improvements, practical use cases, and industry trends.
AI and ML specialists from Google, Uber, Dyson, and AstraZeneca will cover a broad range of topics, including:
- State-of-the-art Deep Learning
- AI in the Metaverse: Hype vs. Reality
- The Future of Robotics
- Superior Customer Service with AI
- AI in Finance: Traditional Banking vs. Disruptive Tech
Alongside the talks, there’ll be specialist panel discussions, giving you the chance to hear subject experts dive deeper into their respective fields of expertise.
Enjoy A Busy Fall And Winter
As you can see, there’s plenty to sink your teeth into in the next few months.
If you’re looking to meet interesting folk and expand your AI knowledge, be sure to secure your spot at some of these AI conferences. Many of the events are both in-person and online, so even if you can’t travel, there are other options.
And if we’ve missed an event that deserves a spot on our list, let us know by dropping us a message on LinkedIn.